PDA

View Full Version : anyone ordered from babycatalog.com?

ca_mommy
12-08-2003, 02:54 PM
Has anyone ordered from this company? They have the Dutalier rocker that I want at a good price and with free shipping. Combine that with no sales tax, it seems like a deal I can't beat.

If you haven't ordered from this company, can anyone recommend a company they like? I looked at pricing for rocking-chairs.com and they are a little pricey.

thanks,

kammy

new_mommy25
12-08-2003, 02:57 PM
I ordered my diaper bag through that company with no problem. I don't have any experience with larger case goods though. However it does sounds like a great deal. Good luck.

HallsofVA
12-08-2003, 11:48 PM
I haven't ordered from them, but lots of folks have recommended them in this forum. I don't know if it applies to the rocker, but you may want to consider joining their baby club, or seeing if any current members will add you as an associate member. I think you can save 10% right from the beginning. May be worth it given the price of the rocker, if it applies.

vpalmer
12-09-2003, 09:24 AM
I ordered 2 Marathon car seats from them recently and purchased the membership. With the discount, the price was cheaper than anywhere else I found and the shipping was free! Even the though the car seats were backordered, we still received them within two weeks. Overall, I was pleased with our purchase.

Good luck,

Veronica
Mom to Eva 6-12-03

Momof3Labs
12-10-2003, 12:05 AM
I've ordered tons from them - my Dutailier rocker and ottoman, two Roundabouts and Marathon, a high chair, and lots of little stuff too. Always quick shipping and great prices - I definitely recommend them!

ETA - forgot the mattress and Medela PIS!

lrgeller
12-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Ditto - I believe I ordered a mattress from them and they were terrific.

lmintzer
12-10-2003, 03:56 PM
I registered with them for my 1st son. They are a reputable company and provide good customer service. We ordered our Dutalier glider rocker from them as well.

Lisa
& Jack, 4/20/01
& Joshua, 11/16/03

ca_mommy
12-11-2003, 03:16 PM
Wow! Thanks for the great information. Wonderful to see so many great experiences with this company. I will definitely try them out.

thanks,

Kammy