PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what i should do please help me decide!!!

liya
12-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Before Ari was born in our baby shower my father gave us a great crib. It converts into a twin size platform bed has a dresser and a 2 chests. Ari has never used this crib since he co sleeps and it is just so big the space is a real issue for us. I have felt really bad about selling it because it was a gift from my dad and because since it converts into a twin size platform type bed i thought we could get alot of use from it. Problem is we are space constricted Ari's room is just 11x10 and the crib persay takes up about 8.5 feet. So its really big. We were thinking of selling the crib and getting about $1300 for it(including the crib set) original cost was $1450 plus the crib set was about $150.00. But im not sure if i should sell it. My husband said we should try putting Ari in his crib more frequently but he thinks a smaller crib(like those 3 in 1 ones) would be best since we can fit it in our room and slowly transition him to his room. Would this be practical seeing as though i have a 10 month old already ??

Please help!!