PDA

View Full Version : If you have this convertible crib from JcPenney, please tell me what you th...

jmgrimes
12-19-2003, 12:30 PM
My husband and I are considering a crib purchase from JcPenney. When I called to find out the manufacturer name for more research, I was told the manufacturer is not listed. I know JcPenney cribs are rated pretty well in the Baby Bargains book, but I would feel much more comfortable hearing from those who might actually own this crib. It's hardwood, covertibe, and has a solid headboard (not slats). Retails around $300. Here's the pic: Any help is appreciated.

http://www1.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=327&CatID=8133&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0782235&ProdSeq=15&OffSet=15&ProdCount=25&Cat=cribs-beds&Dep=children%27s&PCat=furniture&PCatID=4242&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&NumMatches=25&RecPtr=&SearchIn=0&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&PersistenceID=&RecordID=&SearchString=

abrama
12-20-2003, 11:49 PM
I don't have any experience with the crib that you're interested in, but this may help...
My husband and I are also considering a crib from JCPenney's and had questions. I also called Penneys and was also told that the manufacturer was not listed. I persisted with my questions and was given the manufacturer's phone number. Of course they were closed now (Saturday), but they had a recording and I was able to find out their name. Hope this helps...