PDA

View Full Version : Great Beginnings Coupons

emschwar
12-30-2003, 01:34 AM
Does anyone happen to have an extra one of these lying around? (Or know where I can get one?) We live up in Columbia and don't get them in our Clipper. We'll be buying a dresser there soon, and would LOVE an extra 15% off.

Thanks!!!

neeter
01-02-2004, 10:46 AM
deleted

entttc
01-04-2004, 11:08 AM
I'd love one, too! Anyone else have extras? I plan to buy a glider there soon. I had no idea they sent out coupons. What's a clipper?
-entttc

emschwar
01-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Anita - I just sent you an email. Thanks a bunch! Coupons make a big difference when we're buying a dresser.

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. I kept forgetting to check the post!)

temple
01-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Unfortunately I don't have any extra ones lying around, but if they have any in the store they will often give them to you. You may want to call and ask if they have any there. I've gotten them from a manager.

Also, the Clipper Magazine is a small magazine that has local merchant coupons and advertisements. It generally comes out quarterly - I think the last edition came out in late November/early December. I know they are in the Frederick, Gaithersburg, and Burtonsville editions. I haven't seen them in any of the Howard County editions. Sometimes restaurants have extra copies around. Hope this helps.

Temple

neeter
01-08-2004, 08:13 PM
I have also recently learned that Great Beginnings takes competitor coupons (like buy buy baby, etc).

entttc
01-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Thanks-
I will check out some restaurants around Gaithersburg to see if I can find the magazine.

I don't automatically get the buy buy baby coupons as I don't live in that area, but some of my co-workers who live in Montgomery County have started to bring them for me since I've been showing.

aetaylor
01-12-2004, 01:17 PM
Where does bye bye baby publish their coupons? Thanks for the discussion of the Clipper and Great Beginnings - I just wish I knew about it sooner.

neeter
01-12-2004, 01:35 PM
They send them through the mail (20% off). You can call them to get on their mailing list. :)

aetaylor
01-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks.