PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found the Kolcraft extra density foam mattress in Georgia?

newmommy0403
12-30-2003, 03:52 PM
I have tried all of the Targets in my area and have been unable to find the Kolcraft mattress. I have been told at 3 stores that all they carry are Sealy mattresses. Has anyone found the Kolcraft foam mattress at a Target or anywhere else in Georgia?

Thanks for your help!

hwin708
12-30-2003, 11:13 PM
I belive Kolcraft is the manufacturer of sealy mattresses. Maybe someone else can clarify the issue, but I know I have seen mattresses sold with the name "Kolcraft Sealy" on them.
You might try asking them specifically for the 5 "Extra Heavy Density Foam mattress for around $30.
The mattress is often sold out - when I bought mine, it was the only one there. You have to check regularly, or call around. Someone else posted not too long ago looking for identifying product numbers to call the store with. Someone else replied with:
Model nbr (same as style nbr): 04000A-ALV
UPC nbr 0-31878-04000-3

Here's the discussion link:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=2996&mode=full

Some people have also mentioned finding this mattress at Meijer (for a few bucks cheaper), if you have one near you.

Good luck! It's a great mattress at a fantastic bargain.

gator95
12-30-2003, 11:35 PM
Not sure where you are in Georgia, but I found the mattress last week at the Target in Marietta, at the corner of Sandy Plains Rd and Shallowford Rd. I think the tag just said "5 inch high density foam" and it was $30. HTH!

newmommy0403
12-31-2003, 11:04 AM
I live in Marietta, I'm going to go today! Thanks!

newmommy0403
01-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Update: I went to the Target in Marietta and they did not have any more, but they did have a the UPC tag for it. The lady told me that when one gets scanned as sold, the system orders another one. So it sounds like they usually don't have more than one at a time. But today I was in the Buckhead Target and they had one! I was very excited to get it. I guess it just is very hit or miss... Also, the lady at Target told me the DPCI code (apparently their in house item number) is 030090277 if anyone wants to call around looking for it.

kpozzi1
01-08-2004, 03:33 PM
My store stays pretty well sold out. I had them order one from another store in our area. You may need to try that. The store staff were very nice and helpful about doing this.

HTH,
Kerry