PDA

View Full Version : Forever Mine Crib and Furniture

loritb
01-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Hi All,
A number of people have posted about Forever mine in the last few months. I just received an order from Forever Mine of the All American Crib, matching dresser and armoire and a glider and ottoman. I decided to order them all together so everything would match. While the shipping was a bit high (I live in Texas) the total cost was much less than I would have payed at most stores in the area.

Overall, I was very happy with the entire package. The crib is great, went together easily and looks very sturdy and the drop side is easy to use. The Glider and gliding ottoman were nicer than I expected, especially for the price and no problems with the dresser. The armoire doors didn't exactly line up perfectly, but Forever Mine offered to send us new doors if we cannot fix by leveling the armoire or minor adjustment of the hinges. And it was great to receive furniture that didn't have to be put together.

Overall we had no problems with the entire ordering process (we did use the phone, not email) and can recommend this set.

Lori

proggoddess
01-05-2004, 10:06 PM
I ordered an All-American crib in late November and it arrived before the holidays. I'm pretty happy with it. Looks very nice and my husband assembled it by himself in an afternoon. The drop side on ours requires a bit more force than I used on cribs at the store, but I think it'll loosen up. I don't push in with my kneecap, I need to push in with the side of my lower leg and it works pretty well.

I was happy with their customer service and the speed of the delivery.

nicoleflynn
01-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Which color did you order? I am debating to go with white or honey. White opens up possibility to order dressers from somewhere else since they charge so much for shipping them but honey seems to look better.

Thanks,

Nicole.

loritb
01-07-2004, 12:24 AM
I got the honey. It looks very nice, but white will be easier to match.
Lori

proggoddess
01-08-2004, 08:38 PM
I also got the honey finish. I kind of like the natural wood look.