PDA

View Full Version : Great experience at Crib and Teen City!!!

ourlittlepeanut
01-20-2004, 12:56 PM
This is my first time posting, however, I am a big fan of the Baby Bargains book and have been reading the message boards for about a year and have found it extremely helpful in making purchases for my 5 month old daughter!

Anyway, I know there have been mixed reviews of Crib and Teen City in NJ lately so I had to share the wonderful experience we had purchasing a crib at their Clearance Center this past weekend.

We found a Pali crib fpr $199 that we liked (which I guess was a floor model or something it had very minor blemishes on it, but was in great condition) in the clearance center but it was missing the bottom drawer. They ran around the store looking for a bottom drawer to match the crib but were unable to find it. Anyway, the sales person kept telling us that they had the same exact crib brand new "upstairs in the warehouse" for $300. We were on a pretty tight budget and knew we didn't want to spend $300 for a crib so we thanked them for all their help and left the store. As we were strapping our daughter into her carseat they came out and said they would sell us the crib for $250 and encouraged us to go look at it. We went upstairs and there were a bunch of brand new cribs set up and they told us all of them cost $250. Anyway, we wound up walking out the store with a brand new, absolutely beautiful Pali Donna crib for $250!!!!

So if you are in the area and need a crib I would recommend giving them a shot...we got an incredible deal and their customer service at the Clearance Center was great! Just wanted to share my great experience!

elenaz
02-24-2004, 02:42 PM
I have been trying to reach their clearance center by phone, but to no avail. Do you know the clearance center's business hours?

Thanks.

Judegirl
02-24-2004, 06:31 PM
The clearance center is open on Saturdays, from 9-3pm, I think, and that's it. The website has their phone number, and the message at the number has their business hours. I don't know the link offhand, but a search will pull it up pretty easily.

Good luck,
Jude