PDA

View Full Version : any experience with Arm's Reach Mini co-sleeper?

sdbc
01-27-2004, 09:58 AM
I'm considering a mini-cosleeper because the size seems more manageable in my bedroom than a full-sized cosleeper or play yard. The maximum recommended weight of the child is 23 pounds. For a play yard bassinet, the max weight is 15 pounds, but the bassinet itself is way bigger (the original cosleeper has a 30 pound limit, in case anyone wants to know...).

Question: is the mini-cosleeper too small to accomodate a child of 23 pounds? It looks rather small. If you used this product, how many months were you able to use it for, and how much did your baby weigh at that point?

Thanks!!!!

Sue

JenCA
01-28-2004, 03:00 AM
We have the Arm's Reach mini co-sleeper (we chose it based on space constraints in our bedroom), but we only used it until DD was about 6 weeks old--and then we moved her to her crib in her room. To tell the truth, DD was already looking pretty big for it at only 6 weeks! We have since loaned it to our neighbor who just had a baby in November. She plans to use it until her son is at the maximum weight limitation, but I have my doubts as to whether or not he will still fit in it when he weighs 20+ lbs.