PDA

View Full Version : Wicker Glider & Ottoman from BabyStyle.com?

bethune
02-10-2004, 05:50 PM
I love the look of the wicker glider & ottoman from BabyStyle.com, but it's expensive! Does anyone have one? Is it comfortable?

Thanks!

burkesilver
03-09-2004, 11:47 PM
I have it and LOVE it. It is very comfortable and looks fantastic IRL. It was my one big splurge for the nursery and I've never regretted it. I bought mine from babystyle, but it was delivered to me from the manufacturers (I'm in LA and they are in San Diego). You can also buy one from them direct and it is a little less expensive, plus they you can have them custom make your cushions with your own fabric for no additional charge (wish I had done that). I believe shipping is also included. Here is the manufacturer's website:

http://www.glider-rockers.com/index.htm

mcades
03-17-2004, 03:10 AM
I'm not familiar with this glider. But, I was VERY surprised to learn in my infant CPR class that pieces of wicker are the #1 cause of choking! Evidently little kids can potentially break off pieces of wicker & pop them into their mouths. Prior to this class, I had never heard of such a thing!! If you do go with wicker, watch out for any loose or broken pieces sticking out of it!

~Michelle