PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if you can use regular Dekor refills with the Dekor plus?

Jennymarie
03-04-2004, 10:44 PM
I ordered the Diaper Dekor and the store mistakenly sent me the Dekor Plus with regular Dekor refills. Does anyone know if the smaller bags will fit in the larger can?

rasguy1
03-13-2004, 11:47 PM

Frequently Asked Questions

Which is the difference between Diaper Dekor® and Diaper Dekor® Plus?

Both Diaper Dekor® and Diaper Dekor® Plus are made with the same quality materials and provide similar benefits. The primary difference is that Diaper Dekor® Plus is a slightly larger model with a capacity to handle more diapers per bag. Diaper Dekor® holds up to 480 newborn and 220 large diapers per bag while the Diaper Dekor® Plus holds up to 580 newborn and 350 large diapers per bag. Think about where you would want to use it after diapers and how often you want to change the bag when making your decision on which size to purchase.

Which refill should I use?

Look inside the door of your Diaper Dekor® and you will see a sticker beside the bag cutter. If the sticker is blue you need Diaper Dekor® refills in the blue box. If the sticker is yellow you need Diaper Dekor® Plus refills in the yellow box.

How many diapers per refill?

Diaper Dekor® Plus refills hold up to 580 newborn diapers or 350 large diapers per refill whereas Diaper Dekor® refills hold up to 480 newborn diapers or 220 large diapers.