PDA

View Full Version : PBK Outlet in San Marcos

inay2004
03-08-2004, 06:03 PM
hello san marcos moms!
i've been trying to convince hubby to drive down to san marcos (from dfw) to see if we can get a PBK rocker at the outlet in san marcos.
what are the chances of finding one? is it a hit or miss?

thanks in advance.

ayshacmc
03-08-2004, 10:38 PM
I am sure it is hit or miss- But I was just at the outlet here in Ohio yesterday and they had one there that I really liked- it was only $199- they only had 1 available but I already have one that is being given to me. Try calling them first.
Aysha

June Mommy
03-09-2004, 01:13 AM
Hi, I have a Pottery Barn Outlet about an hour away here in SC, and I have gotten much of my furniture there at great prices, including a Lullaby Rocker for $200! That said, it is VERY hit or miss, at least at this store. It took over a year for the loveseat to match my sofa to show up, but then I have also seen 3 or 4 rockers there at a time. They get shipments pretty often here, and I imagine the TX store would be the same way. I would definitely suggest calling them to find out before you made a special trip, unless you just want to check the store out for yourself. You never know what you will find! I had the phone # for my store programmed in my speed dial! One thing, though, here they will not accept phone orders or even put an item on hold over the phone, maybe your store will be more lenient! Good luck!

BethS
03-09-2004, 02:22 AM
I would definitely call. We were at the outlet in San Marcos in Jan and I wasn't that impressed. Much of the furniture seemed quite damaged. However, they may have received exactly what you're looking for and it might be in great shape.

Good luck!

inay2004
03-09-2004, 10:05 AM
thanks for all your replies! i will definitely call before driving down there as hubby will not be pleased if they don't have a rocker in stock as the drive is ~5 hrs :)

june mommy i am jealous that you're only 1 hour away from the SC outlet!