PDA

View Full Version : Sorelle at Buy Buy Baby

crispywheat
03-20-2004, 10:08 PM
After changing our minds a half dozen times, my wife and I have finally settled on the Wendy crib for Sorelle. We saw it at Buy Buy Baby. However, it is not listed on Sorelle's website and I have not seen it ANWYHERE else on the internet (and not for lack of trying!). I am wondering if this crib has just been given a different name for sale at BBB. As far as I can remember, the Wendy looks similar to the Julie crib on the Sorelle website. If my wife was here, I am sure she would be able to tell me if is the same, but alas she is gone for the weekend and I am left to my own devices.

I do not think I will be able to sleep tonight unless I can solve this riddle! Can anybody help!!! Thanks!

california_sales_girl
03-22-2004, 01:49 AM
The Wendy crib is a current model from Sorrelle. I believe the pine version is called the Julie. If you want a similar looking crib from another manufacturer, the Mia crib from Pali is a little more detailed and retails for a liitle less. Good luck Sandy

crispywheat
03-22-2004, 04:20 PM
>The Wendy crib is a current model from Sorrelle. I believe
>the pine version is called the Julie. If you want a similar
>looking crib from another manufacturer, the Mia crib from Pali
>is a little more detailed and retails for a liitle less. Good
>luck Sandy

Sandy,

Thanks for your help! I actually went to a Buy Buy Baby this weekend armed with a picture of the the Julie crib, and determined that they did look almost identical (as far as I could tell). It is good to hear you confirm my suspicions. Thanks for the tip on the Mia. I will definitely check it out.