PDA

View Full Version : Child Craft Easy Use No Dropside Crib -- model 10001

spencer
03-23-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi,
Does anyone have any experience with this crib?

http://www.bcfdirect.com/IWStoreBCF.process?Merchant_Id=1&proc=IWCatProductPage&Section_Id=9524&pcount=&pn=1&Product_Id=354639

I like the look of it, and I prefer the no dropside, but I haven't been able to find one at a store near me so I can see it in person. It is for sale online at Baby Depot, but I am hesitant to buy a crib without seeing it in person, especially given the Baby Depot's return policy (although the web site indicates you can return purchases from there for a refund -- any experience with that?) The price isn't bad, and I am tempted to just order it.

I'm trying to think of some specific questions. Mostly I want to know if the quality is good, and if it feels sturdy. And, any general feedback or opinions would be great!

Thanks.

simba
04-10-2004, 11:33 AM
I bought it (without seeing it) in person, but it just arrived and I haven't assembled it yet... I'll let you know....
Silvana

kcbabe
04-10-2004, 12:41 PM
I don't know about his particular model but I got a Childcraft crib on clearance from www.RoomandBoard.com for $199 (w/dropside in white w/drawer) and I love it. It's very high quality and rock solid. I didn't buy any of my baby items from Baby Depot cause of their return policy.

Nora
05-02-2004, 04:47 PM
So...do you like it? We NEED a crib like today, since Olivia is 15 pounds and still in her PNP!! I like the way this one looks but want some feedback. TIA!

spencer
05-03-2004, 12:33 PM
I did find it in a store near me, and I liked it enough to order it from baby depot (which was $50 cheaper). Unfortunately, it is backordered until May 21st, so I don't have any info on using it myself. The one in the store was nice, seemed sturdy. It's not very tall, which I like, but might not be for everyone.

simba
08-28-2004, 01:21 AM
This is probably way too late, but i have it and LOVE it! Luca moved in it after only one month!
Silvana
mom of Luca
May 30th, 2004

Nora
08-28-2004, 01:36 PM
We LOVE it as well!