PDA

View Full Version : Bassettbaby cribs from Target???

shindagrl
03-30-2004, 02:15 PM
Hello-

Has anyone used or seen the Bassettbaby cribs from Target IRL? Originally DH was going to make the crib, but we have too many irons in the fire right now and are ready to buy. I think this particular crib is very attractive, gets good ratings from the users at the website, and a B+ in the BB book. Our price range is $250-$350ish.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-7675826-9988645?asin=B0000DH5R0

I'm disenchanted with our local baby stores selections (and prices!), and figure we might as well give an online item a shot, as long as we can return it if we don't like it.

Appreciate any insight on this!

Shinda

oslogirl
04-05-2004, 11:06 AM
I purchased a BassettBaby crib from Target but have not used it yet as my little is not here yet!! I got the white sleigh crib and it looks like it is great quality. We paid $300 for it and I hope it will be a good purchase. I was able to purchase one they had in stock and did not have to pay the outrageous s/h charges.
Lisa

tinkerbell1217
04-05-2004, 04:50 PM
I haven't used one of the cribs from Target, but I have seen them in a local store near me and they are very nice, very sturdy, and very reasonable!!! They have an excellent selection of finishes and styles too. I have seriously been thinking of getting our furniture from Target too! Beats the high prices at the specialty shops around here!!

Lots of luck!

Kelly

Torey
04-05-2004, 07:26 PM
We have a Bassett that we got from Baby Depot. DD is a little over 15 months old and has slept in it since she was a newborn. We have been very happy with this crib and haven't had any problems with it. I think we paid around $250 for it. It isn't the sleigh style - but I think it might be on Baby Depot if anyone is interested. I really don't know why people pay $500+ for a crib!

ETA- link to crib we bought
http://www.bcfdirect.com/IWStoreBCF.process?Merchant_Id=1&proc=IWCatProductPage&Section_Id=9524&pcount=&pn=1&Product_Id=238295

Sorry I don't know how to do tinyurls!

shannonf
04-26-2004, 10:08 AM
I am interested in this same crib (BassettBaby White Cottage Sleigh Crib) but target.com has "temporarily" been out of them for awhile and they don't know when they will get more in. All the Target stores I have been to do not have it. If you bought this crib, can you tell me which Target store you bought it from?

Thanks!

ChrisTrip
06-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Just wondering which crib you purchased? Does it have spring mattress support or wood? Also, does it have a drop or stationary side?