PDA

View Full Version : Great Glider & ottoman at Costco $299

hannahptl
05-04-2004, 03:09 AM
Hello everyone!

I've been a "lurker" for several months now and I've been totally benefiting from everyone's sharing about products and advice. This is a great group! I wanted to return the favor to anyone who might be looking for a glider/ottoman combo. I unfortunately already bought our glider a couple months ago so I can't take advantage of the deal but maybe this might help someone who's in the market. Today I went to Costco in San Jose, CA and saw they had a Shermag glider and ottoman combo out on the floor for $299. I tried it out and it was just as comfy as the Dutalier we bought...maybe even a tad better in the fabric since it was made of a plush chenille. It did lack the locking/reclining features though. The glide was extremely smooth and the back was a good height to allow you to rest the head back comfortably. It also LOOKED attractive, more than most gliders in my opinion, like it could be set out in a family room.

Hope this helps someone!

ilfaith
05-04-2004, 10:34 AM
I saw that same glider at the Costco in Jacksonville, Florida over the weekend. We'd have bought it on the spot had we driven the SUV to the store.

I only hope they still have it in stock when we get back there later this week. If not, I'll have to check whether it is available on their Web site.