PDA

View Full Version : Ragazzi Changing Caddy - Pad Cover Question

subchicagogal
05-07-2004, 08:21 AM
Hi all -

Yesterday we got our Ragazzi crib and changing caddy and so far we love it - it's beautiful! Of course baby won't arrive till summer so we won't *really* know how we like it until then! LOL

Question for those with Ragazzi changing caddy's - where did you buy a changing pad cover to fit the pad that comes with it? The pad seems huge! It seems very nice, I am just wondering where I will find a cover to fit!

Thanks in advance!

Karen

sbjf
05-07-2004, 10:40 PM
I have the Colors of the Rainbow changing table/hutch and the changing pad did come with it, so maybe it's the same size as yours, but I'm not sure b/c I am not familiar with the 'changing caddy' that you mentioned. Anyway, we bought a standard changing pad cover from Babies R Us and it fit perfectly.

luvtoshop
05-11-2004, 12:56 AM
HI--We have the changing caddy on top of a Ragazzi dresser and LOVE IT! DD is still using it at 19 months.

We use the Rumble Tuff covers b/c the pad is by Rumble Tuff. I don't think ours came with a pad or if it did the store gave us a Rumble Tuff pad and we bought the covers. Sorry, can't remember the specifics from 2 years ago. : )

Good luck!

Jennamax
05-11-2004, 09:04 PM
Well - we didn't get a cover for the pad.

I took some of those thick pink things home from the hospital with us (the ones that they put on your bed), and have one of those over it for extra padding.

I also got a case of chux pads (disposable pads that are used in hospitals) and use those over the changing table pad. It's great, because I never have to worry about washing it - I just throw the chux pad out if it gets soiled, or every few changes, and put a fresh one on it. It completely covers the Ragazzi pad, and then some.

Much easier than worrying about washing a changing table pad cover all the time....

I love the Ragazzi changing caddy, though - it's big, and easy to use.

pjsmom30
05-21-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi..
I had registered for the Simmons cover for the pad that came with the Ragazzi. It is wayyyy to small, and even worse after being washed. I ordered the Colgate covers online...they are quite big and fit just great. They also are much softer than the simmons ones. I can't remember the site that I ordered from, but here is a link to another...I found it cheaper by doing a search.

http://www.kidsurplus.com/kidsurplus/cmc201-205.html

Good luck!!

Gina