PDA

View Full Version : I need 2 simple, plain crib sets cheap for twins

lotsofjoy
05-07-2004, 11:48 AM
I don't want to have to base the room around a crib set so I'd really like to find just a plain, one color (not pink, even though they are girls) set that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I could even buy things separately and make my own set.

Does anyone make "separates" for cribs?

Thanks!

-Renee
Chaya Joy 9/01
TWINS EDD 6/12

lag555
05-07-2004, 12:29 PM
I don't know if you have any of these near you, but i know you can buy separates at Buy Buy Baby. We bought a solid colored sheet and a bumper for pretty cheap. I just looked on Baby Depot's web site (www.bcfdirect.com) and you can buy individual sheets. I didn't see any bumpers or crib skirts online, although I am pretty sure they sell them separately in their stores. The Toys R Us web site also sells separates.

Good luck.

Momof3Labs
05-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Yes, many places do. I highly recommend the flannel sheets from www.companystore.com; I'm sure that their percale is nice, too. Colin's only slept on flannel sheets so far - even in the summer - they are just so soft on his skin!

stefani
05-11-2004, 01:00 AM
I opted not to get bumpers, so I just got crib sheet from Land's End. They have deep colors besides pastels, they may have separates as well.
Check out www.landsend.com.

Good luck!
Stefani.

mindeva
05-11-2004, 09:58 AM
USA Baby has separates in solids, polka dots, gingham, and plaid that can mix and match. They have pink, yellow, sage, blue and lavendar.