PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Graco Pack N Play Sport?

hbanzon
05-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi all!
I just came across the PnP Sport at GracoBaby.com. It's an octagonal larger size playpen for babies and toddlers. It seems nice in that it pops up and down easy, has a canopy for outdoor use, and it seems much bigger than the basic Pack n Play.
I was wondering if anyone has one and if he or she has any comments about it.

Edit: Sorry, I'm new here and didn't realize I was posting in the Nursery Necessities forum instead of the Around the House. Admins, please move this post as necessary.

nursemom
05-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Hi there,
I don't have this (yet!) but have it on my registry. I saw it at the Boston Baby Expo about a month ago, and thought it was just the coolest thing. It folds small... maybe just a touch larger than a regular pack-n-play, but when open it offers a lot more room. There are screened panels to let the breeze through, but keep the bugs out. The canopy completely covers the play area, so baby is protected from sun. It would be a great thing to have at the beach or in the backyard. The only thing is that you need to put it down on a softer surface, like grass or sand, because the bottom is not rigid like a regular pack-n-play... it's more like a tent base (although as I recall it is lightly padded).

Hope this helps you!

katytaly
10-22-2004, 10:41 AM
i love it because it is only 11 pound compared to 20-30 for regular PNP...BUT i can't find hexagon shaped sheets to fit it for sleeping on the road ..any ideas?