PDA

View Full Version : Stokke Sleepi Crib

Maeve
05-28-2004, 12:30 PM
Has anyone used the Stokke Sleepi Crib? I am impressed with its size (on the small side) and versatility/longevity. Any thoughts or complaints on it?

I was planning on also getting the Arm's Reach Co-sleeper but wonder if this could perhaps work just as well beside our bed?

Thanks!
Maeve

Eric
05-28-2004, 09:28 PM
I work at Buy Buy Baby and we have sold many of the Stokke Sleepi Systems. There are many advantages of this system. First you can use the bassinet longer than a conventional bassinet. It is deeper and larger and sturdier too. The Crib is smaller than a traditional crib. It will fit through a doorway unlike any regular crib. You can purchase a kit to turn this crib into a junior bed which is larger than a toddler bed. The Changing table is also very user friendly. You can change your baby front to back instead of side to side. It later turns into a small desk or a TV stand, A tradional changing table is only good for fire wood later!!

Jennienina
09-16-2004, 07:37 PM
Hi!

I was wondering if you bought the Stokke Sleepi crib. I am planning on purchasing it.

If you did, please write back and let me know how you like it.

Thanks!

Jennie

>Has anyone used the Stokke Sleepi Crib? I am impressed with
>its size (on the small side) and versatility/longevity. Any
>thoughts or complaints on it?
>
>I was planning on also getting the Arm's Reach Co-sleeper but
>wonder if this could perhaps work just as well beside our
>bed?
>
>Thanks!
>Maeve