PDA

View Full Version : Sorelle Changing Tables

Laela
06-13-2004, 01:35 AM
I'm going to be purchasing a Sorelle Rita Bella crib and want to get a Sorelle changing table to go with it, since I've heard such good things about the brand. Does anyone have any experience with any of the changing tables? I'm specifically looking at the Sorelle Roma changer.

Thanks in advance!

Momof3Labs
06-13-2004, 08:18 AM
We have a Sorelle changing table. The first one that I ordered was supposed to match the finish of our crib, but the color was so far off, and the changing table was like a rainbow - natural color shelves, cherry color drawer front, and pecan-ish color frame. I discovered that Sorelle does not manufacture its changing tables, they are made by someone else and Sorelle just picks the finishes and styles that are closest to its cribs. We exchanged the rainbow table for a white one, and have been happy enough with it.

The tables do vary a lot in price, from around $120 to well over $200. The more expensive ones aren't worth it, IMO, since the only difference is the styling on the endpiece.

If you are ordering white or natural, you are probably fine. Otherwise make sure you have a good return policy!!

Laela
06-14-2004, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the response! I am planning to get one in natural, to match the crib. Hopefully it comes that way!

~ Lalea