PDA

View Full Version : table & chairs

Sharon
06-15-2004, 05:21 PM
My 15mo desperately needs a table and chairs to sit, color, eat, and bang. He currently hangs out in his booster for hours. He is a climber so I need something sturdy as well as something washable so he can do arts & crafts. Plus I don’t want to spend more than $60.

How washable are wood tables? How sturdy are the plastic ones? I was thinking of the little tikes table & chair set or something from Ikea. Any suggestions?

Thanks

kaitlinsmommy
06-15-2004, 05:33 PM
I am thinking of the PBK Carolina set but that is a lot more than $60. My sister has the Little Tikes one and she likes it a lot. After 2 kids (8 & 4) it has held up well.

There is a Little Tikes picnic table thing at TRU that I think is cute & it folds up to save space. I would love to get that for her to eat & play on but we don't have room in our apt. We have friends that have that as their kids' table in their kitchen. Just an idea.

DeborahM
06-17-2004, 12:30 AM
I have a wooden table and chairs from PBK that I got on clearance after Xmas. The wooden top cleans right up w/ no problem and DS just LOVES his table. He uses it to color, eat, and stand on (he's a performer). BRUS/TRUS has different tables you could check out, as well.

Deborah
Mom to Thomas and soon-to-arrive baby girl

new_mommy25
06-18-2004, 02:58 AM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/542392/ref=br_bx_c_2_0/103-7913474-7419069