PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Crib by Bimbaitaly (Pali)

jnn
06-21-2004, 04:39 PM
Hello,

I called www.e-childrenonline.com for certain cribs and their availability (I got the site address from baby bargains book) I got the followings: (All prices are in Canadian Dollars)

Morigeau/Lepine's (8000 collec.) 815 style for $599.99
Morigeau/Lepine's (8000 collec.) 816 style for $549.95

E.G.'s Devon style for $599.95

All with additional $99.99 for shipping with 8-10 weeks delivery time. The rep. also sent me a pic. of an Italian crib:

Bimbaitaly's (Pali) Alberta style crib for $499.99 in honey finish with same shipping charge.

My question is has anyone heard of the above Pali crib? I tried searching the web for that particular style by Pali as I was told by the rep. that Bimbaitaly is same as Pali, but was unable to find it anywhere on the web. I only have a picture that the rep. from e-childrenonline.com sent me, which looks all right, I guess. So before I commit to ordering the Alberta crib, I wanted to ask you guys if you have heard of it and if it's a good deal and is a good crib in your opinion? Attached is the picture of Alberta crib, as sent by the rep.

Also, are the other cribs by Morigeau/Lepine and E.G. reasonably priced?

Thanks.

Jayna

steph2003
06-23-2004, 02:14 PM
I don't know anything about your Pali question but in regards to the EG Furniture quote - you are more than likely going to get a better price/deal on EG from a Canadian store because EG is made in Canada....with the exchange rate it ends up saving you money.

I have EG Furniture for our nursery & for what it is worth - it is very well made & we are happy with it.