PDA

View Full Version : Ragazzi double dresser vs. baby station caddy?

hapahaolegirl
06-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Hi,

I just noticed that our Ragazzi dealer put in the wrong order for us. She ordered us the Antico Classico double dresser when I told her I wanted the baby station caddy. She charged us $799 for the double dresser. How much should we be charged for the baby station caddy? I'm assuming it's cheaper but her prices vary so greatly that I want to know the price I should expect on the baby caddy. Thanks!

Kristen

neosr
06-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Aloha part white girl! (at least that's what I think your name means in Hawaiian)

Here in the LA area, the quotes we got for the baby station caddy ranged from $180 to $225. We decided against it.

You did however get a decent price for the Antico Class double dresser if it's Model 2308 (list price of $980). We got ours for almost a $100 more than yours. We love ours because of it's unique design and storage ability (different size drawers) with enough counter space for a changing pad and plenty else.

But at the same time, I would be very upset if my dealer messed up our Ragazzi order...for the prices you're paying, they should get it right. So I'd demand a significant discount or credit on the order and threaten to return the entire order if they refused based on principle (it was their mistake).

leighton
06-29-2004, 02:07 PM
So you have never made a mistake?

neosr
06-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Plenty that I always try to correct, which I'd expect of others too.

Here to help but if you want to trade barbs, I'm game!

Jen516
07-02-2004, 12:31 PM
Hi Kristen. We ordered the same thing... the Ragazzi Antico Classico double dresser with changing kit. We paid $200 (maybe $180?) for the kit, and around $800 for the double dresser.

I know it was a mistake on the store's part (and I totally agree that you should get exactly what you want and the store should correct it) but I think you will be very happy with the double dresser. In time I think you and your child will get more use out of it.

Good luck!

Jen

hapahaolegirl
07-02-2004, 01:19 PM
We decided to keep the double dresser after all because of everyone's comments here. I'm really happy about the decision as well because like you've said, we will get more use out of it.
What is the changing kit?

Thank you for all your help :)
This message board has been a godsend for me :)

Kristen

Nikshim
07-19-2004, 04:43 PM
Kristen,
We only ordered the double dresser as we figured we could use it as a changing table. I didn't want to have to buy two pieces and in the long run I felt I would get more use out of it.

Have you used it yet? Is there any reason why you need an additional baby station caddy. We have plenty of closet space.

Thanks