PDA

View Full Version : Sorelle Dresser Delayed

Lisa577
06-24-2004, 03:06 PM
I ordered a Sorelle dresser on 3/21 and told it would take approx 8-10 weeks for delivery. 10 weeks was 5/30. On 6/1, I called the store, which called Sorelle. The store called me back and said that Sorelle would be shipping it the following week.

On 6/17, I called the store for an update. They had to call Sorelle and get back to me. They said the dresser wasn't ready and it would ship in 2-3 weeks.

At this point, my baby will probably be here before the dresser. It's not the end of the world, but is annoying that I don't have a good place to store the baby clothes or use as a changing table.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Lisa

first_timer
06-24-2004, 03:45 PM
I think it has to do with the retailer you order through. Before ordering my Sorelle crib I called them to ask for a local retailer and they suggested an online retailer. I asked about a different online retailer and they told me it could take up to 16 weeks to get my crib from that one. I used the website they suggested and the crib was delivered in 72 hours with free shipping. I don't know if it's a different story with case pieces.

I just wanted to add that I've found their customer service to be very helpful, you may try calling Sorelle directly to check on the dresser and why it's taking so long. The number is on their website and they answered right away everytime I called.