PDA

View Full Version : Can I just ask a silly question?

amp
07-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Or maybe it's more of an observation. Or maybe even a b*tch. Why is it that PNP have these super cute designs that appeal to us, if we are just going to put a sheet over it and cover up the cuteness? I know, I know, they wouldn't appeal to us at all if they weren't cute and baby oriented, but come on. When we bought our PNP I didn't even want a sheet on it, but then I realized you kind of need something to protect it. So i ended up with a sheet and a sheet save. And, the Graco sheet (don't even get me started on that) matches the pattern, but doesn't even have the bear on it that the actual mattress material has. So what's the point? I keep thinking I need to get a Kushies or other PNP sheet, but I hate to spend any money on it, even if it's cheap, jsut to cover up the pattern. Ticks me off. Okay, I'm done ranting now. I've been holding that in since we bought it before DS was born. I feel better now. :o

McQ
07-02-2004, 05:02 PM
Glad you got that off your chest. We must be having one of those days :)

I just got a Kushie sheet for our PNP and boy is it soft. What I didn't like about the design on the PNP was it was centered for the bottom of the PNP but that was thrown off when I used it in the 3/4 bassinet mode. I'm type A and that got to me. Now though, the PNP serves as a place to store toys. I just hope he sleeps in it when we do our overnight in a few weeks!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
and number 2 EDD 9.14.04