PDA

View Full Version : Alta Baby Cribs (Mimosa)

hmhopkins77
07-05-2004, 10:11 PM
I would like to buy an Alta Baby Crib (Mimosa) but have a couple of questions to which I can't find the answers.
- do the side rails lift and lower with one hand?
- does the crib have a knee-release side rail?

I know that the answers to these questions are in the latest Baby Bargains book, but I have an old version. If anyone is willing to look it up for me, I'd be forever grateful!

Thanks,
Heather

amyliv
07-05-2004, 11:15 PM
I actually just bought this crib today . I am positive it is knee release, and I guess it is one handed , I did it very easily.I bought it at Crib World in Morris Plains , N.J. GREAT SERVICE... most things are in stock or would take a few days.HTH............................ Amy, waiting for Henry Jee born 4/2/04 in South Korea... Hurry Home Henry!!!!!

hmhopkins77
07-06-2004, 12:45 PM
I called the manufacturer today, and they said yes to both questions: the cribs have knee-release side rails, and one-handed release.

Heather

scout
07-10-2004, 11:23 AM
I know you already got the answer to your question. But I just wanted to add my 2 cents. I have an Alta Baby crib and I absolutely love it. Most people don't talk about these cribs on the boards but they are wonderful. And if you ever have a problem, their customer service is also excellent.