PDA

View Full Version : Any input on Dutailier Microfiber suede?

bigheadmac
07-07-2004, 03:32 PM
I have an older Dutuailier high back ergonomic glider and ottomon that I am looking to refresh for the new baby that is coming in the next week.
I am looking into replacing my cushion set with a microfiber suede set in Spruce color (AI fabric grade)I was told that they will no longer be making the suede in the AI grade but the CD grade so the sales lady reccommended I buy now since the AI grade is much more durable and long lasting. She said the cost is more but overall quality is much better than the CD grade.
Does anyone have this fabric in this color and if so how do they like it? It will be going on the natural wood frame.
Spruce is not my first color choice but that set is in stock and I could have it in time for the baby.Anything ordered from Dutailier I am told is at least a 12 week wait at the moment and I really do not have that time. I just want to make sure if I am putting a few hundred dollars into this glider set that it will be worth it. How are these suedes for stain protection.Big factor since I also have 2 other little ones that also like to use the glider.

bunnisa
07-08-2004, 10:58 PM
I don't have a microfiber suede glider, but I do have a microfiber suede couch. It's very easy to clean, and DH & I had children in mind when we decided on that fabric. Water doesn't leave spots on it (at least not on ours) so we can clean any misc. stains off with plain old water most of the time. We really like it.

Hope that helps somewhat...

Bethany
It's a Boy!
William Eric
6/03