PDA

View Full Version : Great Beginnings Discount Coupon for Crib

ithomas
07-17-2004, 10:29 PM
I thought I'd put out a plea to anyone who lives in the DC Metro area/VA/MD asking that: if you see any coupons in the Clipper Magazine coupon book for Great Beginnings ...think it's 10% or 15% off... and you don't plan to use it, can you contact me on the board? DH and I just ordered a crib and combo from them, but we live in Howard Co. MD and don't get the Clipper up here. They said we could get the discount when we pay the balance due (if we have the coupon). We'd really appreciate any savings at this point. Thanks!!!!!!!! FYI. We already asked the store if they had any they could give to us and they said no.

swan01
07-18-2004, 12:10 AM
The current Clipper does not have a Great Beginnings coupon. The May/June (or maybe it was just June?) edition did. I emailed clipper magazine (www.clippermagazine.com has an email address) and asked them for a copy and they mailed 2 to my house - they showed up 2 days later! Great Beginnings actually let me use 2 coupons, so that was really cool. My parents bought the crib, so I asked them if they could split the bill into 2 charges (1 for the crib and the other for the dresser and bookcase), they said it would be less complicated to just ring it up as 1 and take the 15% off the 2 most expensive items.

Good luck!

ithomas
04-03-2006, 01:39 PM
I'm bumping this up because we're in the same situation two years later. WE have another baby on the way. Does anyone have a coupon they don't plan to use. Please email me if so. Thanks!!!!!!!!

pumpkinpie
04-03-2006, 07:42 PM
I haven't seen a coupon in the Clipper in months, so asked Great Beginnings in January 2006 if they were still placing the ads. The woman I spoke to said they had not placed a coupon in the Clipper in a while and she didn't know when they would again. I haven't seen one in the issues I've received after January either.