PDA

View Full Version : Contoured changing pad cover in cream

hellosmiletoday
07-19-2004, 03:01 PM
I have a simmons contoured changing pad attached to a vanilla/cream dresser, and am looking for a second changing pad cover to match, preferibly <$20. I have a cream terry one from Simmons, but it is not very soft and doesnt seem like it will last long after multiple washes. I'm using Carter's lab pads as a second layer of protection.

Octobermommy
07-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Pottery Barn Kids has an oatmeal colored changing pad cover that is in a chamois material. It is so soft and it cost 19.

hellosmiletoday
07-19-2004, 07:11 PM
Do you know how/where to get it? I went to PBK just yesterday, but they had a terry one and a really expensive velor one, but neither was in cream. I just looked online but they only have pink, blue green and white. I will look in their catolog I just received the other day.

Thanks for the info.

Judegirl
07-19-2004, 08:40 PM
I have a contoured changing pad by Rumble Tuff...maybe their cover will fit yours.

http://store.babycenter.com/product/nursery/furniture/changing_tables/1340

Jude

Octobermommy
07-20-2004, 10:08 PM
So sorry, I could have sworn that they had an oatmeal one in the store. I live over an hour away from the store or I would check for you. Good luck in finding one.

KBecks
07-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Check the Babies R Us portion of Amazon.com. They have several colors of the Simmons cover in stock.

Good luck,
KBecks

neosr
07-23-2004, 05:22 PM
We have a PBK chamois cover for our Simmons that's called "butter" which is a light yellow. You can't find it online but certain local stores in LA carry it.

I haven't seen an "oatmeal" version, but you may want to call their customer service number and see if they may try to locate a retail store near you that carries it. Or they could ship it to you from a store.