PDA

View Full Version : Cute changing table covers?

JacksMommy
07-26-2004, 05:16 PM
Has anyone ever found cute changing table covers? Jack seems to pee on one every other day now, so I need to buy an extra one. I've love to find something with polka dots on it or something else fun, but I'm thinking I'm out of luck. Babystyle does have a cute polka dot one, but I'm hoping for something that's not primarily white. A long shot, but I figured if anyone would know, it'd be one of you ladies!

Laurel
Working Mama to Jack, 6/4/02
EDD #2 12/25/02

Jen in Chicago
07-27-2004, 10:03 PM
I lay lap pads on the changing table, much easier to change regularly. You can find cute prints and they absorb a lot.

helaina
07-28-2004, 11:38 AM
babybedding.com sells changing pad covers in all of their bedding patterns. Their "Down East" collection is a primary color backgound (either red, blue, pink, green, lilac, black) with white polka dots on it. They send free swatches too. BTW, their "cranberry" pattern is actually red, not cranberry. They sent me a swatch of it and it's a browned down red, not a berry color. Anyway, you can get changing pad covers for this collection in either dots or swirls. Plus they have other collections including gingham, toile, dots, etc. And the covers come for either contoured changing pads or flat ones.

hellosmiletoday
07-28-2004, 02:20 PM
I have seen changing pad covers in the JCPenney and possibly company kids catolog. No polka dots but they do have gingham prints. I second the use of lap pads. I have simple white ones but I received a suggestion from someone on this board that JoAnns sells waterproof pads in other designs.

JacksMommy
07-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Awesome suggestions! I love the covers at babybedding, and will check out JC Penny. Thanks ladies!

Laurel
Working Mama to Jack, 6/4/02
EDD #2 12/25/02

hwin708
07-29-2004, 12:39 AM
There are tons of WAHM sites with custom covers. You can also try ebay.
I had this site bookmarked from way back when I considered getting some covers custom made. Some other people on the board had used this site and had a good experience. You could probably contact the woman and pick a fabric out from an online fabric site and have it sent to her to make one for you.
http://www.darlingdiapers.com/cart/html/store_instock.html
Good luck!