PDA

View Full Version : BRU coupons?

newmominCA
07-27-2004, 08:10 PM
Where/how do folks get these coupons for BRU and other stores? (besides what they publish on their web sites)

I am going there to buy a mattress today and later on I'll be getting a stroller.

TIA

Marisa6826
07-27-2004, 08:49 PM
You have to register with them. Either as a baby registry or just ask Customer Service to put you on their mailing list.

-m

nupe
07-28-2004, 07:31 PM
I did not receive any coupons from BRU even after I registered. Not even 3 months later. After asking the folks at the registry desk, the third visit, I was given an 800 number to call to get on a coupon mailing list. Now I get coupons, after I have already purchased most of what I need! Unfortunately I did not save the number. Now why couldn't they just give me the number to sign up for coupons when I did my gift registry, or any of the other times I specifically asked?

Nupe

jenniebean
07-29-2004, 03:26 PM
Here's the information from the Toys R Us website for how to get on the mailing list. It took me a minute to find it, but this is how I got on it at first before I registered.

Would you like to be added/deleted or make changes to our mailing list?

Adding, Deleting or Changing your information on our mailing list is easy!

Simply call 1-800-869-7787 and press option 2 for any one of our "R" Us stores. Once you have selected any one of the "R" Us Stores press option 3 for our automated system. Our automated system will be able to walk you through the process.

HTH!!