PDA

View Full Version : RT dresser and changing pad

dramamama04
07-28-2004, 12:51 PM
I registered for the especially for baby (Simmons) changing pad ($20), but I want to find one that may not be so long so that I can have room to place a small basket on the table if possible. Does anyone else use a dresser as a changing station, and how do you deal with the lack of space? Or do you have a smaller pad?

kmty
07-30-2004, 01:59 PM
I use a dresser as a changing station, but I use a hi-lo dresser, so the changing pad fits on the low part, and I have a small square "hi" part that can fit the monitor, wipes box, ointment, and lamp. I also use the top drawers of the dresser for the diapers, etc.

I don't know if there is much variability in changing pad size.

Good luck

dramamama04
07-30-2004, 09:24 PM
i have just the dresser part (Impressa). I guess I have to get creative and find a place to store stuff.

brooksmom
07-31-2004, 12:06 AM
I bought a "castle pad" made by RT. It is a couple inches shorter than the normal changing pads. We found it more desirable than the Simmons because it has 4 raised sides to the pad as opposed to two with the Simmons. We bought it at Great Beginnings in Maryland- my favorite store. They also have about 20 different color terry covers for the pad, too.They UPS me stuff all the time since I live over a hour away. 301-417-9702. Hope this helps.