PDA

View Full Version : EG Crib opinions?

young
07-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Hello, I've been searching all over this forum for input on EG cribs, but can't find any. Does anyone own an EG crib? If so, what do you think of it? I just saw one on special at a store for $389 and am considering purchasing it instead of the Sorelle I was previously all set on. The salesman told me EG cribs normally run above $600 and are very good cribs. I was impressed because the release on the store model was so quiet. But, I would prefer to know what other consumers think before making a decision. I would appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

steph2003
08-02-2004, 01:26 PM
I am surprised nothing came up in your search - there aren't many posts, but I do remember some....but anyway, yes I own an EG crib + some of their case pieces. We are very happy with the quality & finish so far. I have the Camille crib with slats in cognac + the changing table, 5 drawer chest & bookshelf/toy drawer on bottom. My husband was willing to pay more for a crib with matching case pieces that were better made & we have been very happy thus far with the quality of all the pieces. I hope this helps, feel free to email me if you have any other questions. oh, $389 is a good deal, we paid over $600 for our crib.

rfeibelm
08-08-2004, 09:50 PM
I've got the crib, combo dresser and 5 drawer dresser in Chloe honey color. While I can't tell you too much about the ease of use of the crib as my 4mo old still has not slept in it! But I can tell you that the case pieces are so haevy that I cannot move them! Really good quality. I would like to get a bookcase too, but I'll have to save my pennies. That is a really good price.

Rachel
ds Benjamin 3/25/04