PDA

View Full Version : Bellini vs Ragazzi

Avery
07-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Looking to buy furniture & crib for baby #1. Although Bellini crib is more expensive, the case pieces from both manufacturers cost about the same. Anyone have any suggestions?

almostamom
07-31-2004, 12:06 AM
We have a Bellini crib and changing table. They were given to me by my sister who used them with both of her VERY ACTIVE boys. They are both in perfect condition - well built, very sturdy, and the finish looks brand new. Our little one isn't due for a few months, so I haven't actually "used" them, but I'm quite impressed with how well they survived my nephews. I was concerned about how the side of the crib comes down (it's one of those double trigger deals, not that easy push in with your leg one), but everyone I've talked to said they always left the side of the crib up anyway.

HTH
~Linda~

dowlinal
07-31-2004, 01:55 PM
I love my Bellini crib. I purschased it after I had to return defective crib from Cannalli and we have been really happy with it. I wish I had Bellini case pieces since my cannalli ones are now chiping and gouging like crazy while my crib is still perfect.