PDA

View Full Version : BRU Mattresses

ilovetivo
08-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Does anyone recommend a BRU mattress? I need lightweight one though due to physical limitations, so I guess foam is best. Do they even carry foam ones?

Thanks!

ilovetivo
08-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Bump :)

amp
08-19-2004, 11:08 AM
I think they do carry a few foam ones. I can't speak to those. We have the Sealy Ultra BabySoft (or similar name) and it's a coil mattress. I am very happy with it, and while I am able to change it regularly without difficulty, it is a bit unwieldy and could pose a problem if you have trouble with that kind of thing. I'd check the BRU website and see if any of the ones they have listed match those the Fields rated in the BB book.

ilovetivo
08-19-2004, 11:13 AM
Thanks!

Dscvrlifewith3
08-20-2004, 09:57 AM
My youngest wouldn't sleep on it so we bought the Sealy that was discussed in another post. He loved it. The BRU one was hard in a bad way!

amp
08-20-2004, 11:46 AM
I don't know if you are referring to the coil Sealy mattress I have recommended above, but ours is not at all hard. It was pretty middle of the road as far as firmness and softness. I was adamant about going firm and DH was adamant about comfort. We agreed on this one. But maybe you were referring to the foam one. Just thought I'd clarify my 2 cents on my son's mattress. :-)