PDA

View Full Version : Forever Mine Furniture? Quality? Service?

novemberbaby
08-06-2004, 12:40 PM
We began looking at FM furniture and need to order sometime soon. We are due in November. I like the furniture and BB book gives the company great reviews, but after seeing someones reviews on here (and on another board by the same poster) I am afraid of having delivery issues.

Anybody have any good experiences with them? Does anyone have their furniture? How do you like it? I was interested in the all-american collection

TIA!!

dramamama04
08-06-2004, 01:15 PM
I haven't personally had anything to do with Forever Mine, but I've read a lot of the posts about them. I would definitely not order from them. I haven't seen any positive posts. I think I've actually seen more positive on the Childcraft/Legacy board(that's pretty bad). I hope this helps you. It's only my personal opinion.

westchicagomom
08-07-2004, 03:12 AM
If you do an advanced search here you will find a lot more then 1 poster complaining. We ordered from them exactly a year ago and had a bit of a hassle (waiting, quality and service issues), but nothing like people have experienced since. I seriously hope they receive a poor rating in the next BBB book because they have gotten too popular for their infrastructure apparently.

I do really like the new Victorian line they have advertised (the dark purple glider upholstery would have looked great in our nursery) - so if I had about 8 months and a lot patience (to send pieces back if they came in less then perfect shape), then *maybe* I would order from them again.

Since you are due soon (in Forever Mine time), I seriously would stay away from them.