PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any imput on Simplicity Cribs

mle
08-10-2004, 09:55 AM
I was looking at a crib by Simplicty on Burlington's website. It is in our price range and I like the looks of it. When I went to the book to see how Simplicity was rated they were not there. Does anyone have any experience with Simplicity cribs. The model I like is the Lancaster Sleep System.

Thanks in advance,
Emily

rl42382
08-15-2004, 12:58 AM
rachel l.
funny you should mentchen this because i noticed quite a few websites including target selling this brand it looks and sounds great but they don't tell you who the manufacturer is. it happens to be in my budget so i would love to know if you guys can give me your oppinionsince this is our first i want a nice and elegant but safe crib. the model i liked was the alex crib which is s;eigh style concerts and includes a draw underneath for storage. target is charging $299. this is definetly in my budget especially because my husband and i are both students in college whith a tight budget. but i have tried searching the brand online so far no leads have tured up about this line but some sort of connection to graco seems possable. i would love to hear some comments about the quality of the forever mine company which is another crib we were looking at because it has a good price and bb recomended it in there version 5.0 book

cmorgen
08-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Simplicity is manufactured by Graco. Look at the Graco review in your book, I believe that they are given a B-