PDA

View Full Version : Kids Palace or JDee.net experiences?

ktshea
08-10-2004, 03:07 PM
Hello all! I've been looking for a crib for what feels like an eternity now and have changed my mind about a million times. I finally found the Sorelle Mara crib and really like the looks of it. Problem is, there aren't any good Sorelle retailers within about 2 hours of my house so I would be buying it online. It's a little scary to consider buying something this pricey from an online place that I've never done business with. Has anyone had any good/great/bad/terrible experiences with Kids Palace or JDee.net that they'd like to share? I sure would appreciate any feedback I can get. Thanks!
Katie

tigeratty
08-10-2004, 05:20 PM
I had the same problem. I ordered the Sorelle Lana from Albeebaby.com It's supposed to come tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens.

StubbyDog
08-10-2004, 06:50 PM
We ordered a Sorelle changing table from JDee.net. I was very happy...it came within 3 days (NJ to Alabama, I believe), was sent via UPS (not bad for free shipping), I was able to track the package, and when it arrived the item was double boxed so there was nothing wrong with it.

Laela
08-10-2004, 06:53 PM
I've ordered from JDee.net and had a great experience. Really fast and free shipping; great deals too! (I bought the Sorelle Roma changing table from them; $120)

ONE THING TO NOTE: they do not accept credit cards except through Paypal and Paypal is NOT safe. However, they do accept checks. It takes a little longer that way because they have to receive the check and process it before they can ship to you, but the fast shipping makes up for it!

first_timer
08-11-2004, 12:39 AM
I also had a very good experience with JDee.net. Our crib was delivered within 72 hours and in perfect condition.

bricorssk
08-12-2004, 08:48 PM
I ordered from Jdee.net and had a wonderful experience with them!
Corina

ktshea
08-15-2004, 01:16 AM
Thank you guys so much for your feedback. I was afraid that JDee.net was too good to be true (no tax AND free shipping??? Wow!), so it was nice to hear that you all have had some good experiences with them. Now I just have to make my mind up about a crib and order it! :)
Katie

Samjm
08-18-2004, 03:02 PM
I'll add another one to the good JDee.net experience. We had no issues with them at all, crib arrived quickly and in great condition.