PDA

View Full Version : Visco-Classica Colgate Mattress

ilovetivo
08-12-2004, 05:08 PM
Has anyone read anything about this mattress? I believe it's new. I was going to get the Colgate Supreme, but just saw this one on babycatalog.com. What do you think? I

ilovetivo
08-19-2004, 10:58 AM
Bump :)

ilovetivo
08-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Anyone?

Tondi G
08-25-2004, 03:15 PM
It looks pretty nice to me! We got the Colgate 2 in 1 for our DS! It was nice.... super firm.... we switched to the toddler side early though cause DS seemed a little uncomfortable on the infant side... I don't know how much of a difference there really is/was! We will probably be buying another mattress when #2 comes along cause the springs on our pali crib ripped a hole in the mattress and I want to be careful!

If you like the mattress I say got for it! sounds pretty nice!

~Tondi and Mason 7/8/01

Roo
08-27-2004, 11:01 AM
Our baby isn't due until December. However, we already purchased the Colgate Visco-Classica mattress. I was able to check out the mattress in the store first and I liked that the padded covering for the "baby" side wasn't as noisy as some of the less expensive Colgate mattresses. The covering of some of the less expensive mattresses was very "crinkly" and I could just imagine the noise these mattresses would make every time he moved. I also liked the idea of the viscoelastic foam on the reverse side providing comfort to my baby when he was ready for a less hard mattresss.

ilovetivo
08-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Roo - which matresses did you compair the visco too? i was thinking abt the visco or the colgate supreme

ilovetivo
08-27-2004, 07:07 PM
Tondi - the visco or the supreme looks good to you? did you get the supreme? is your mattress warrentied against rips? colgate sells a pad i think to avoid spring rips i think.