PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used the Nursing Nest by Peaceful Pea?

colette317
08-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Hi--
I would like to cosleep with the baby between me and my husband, but we only have a Queen size bed, and the Snuggle Nest and Close & Secure take up too much room. I am wondering if anyone has used the Nursing Nest, and if so, have you let your baby sleep in it in your bed with you?

It seems like this could be a good solution to my problem, but I am worried about wether the Nursing Nest is safe for baby to sleep in...

Any ideas?

Colette

farsk
08-19-2004, 12:34 PM
Colette,

We do not have any experience with the Nursing Nest, but Ellen co-sleeps between me and DH in our queen size bed. We have read Dr. Sear's suggestions for safe co-sleeping practices and feel good about our decision. As a mommy (and daddy) you are aware of baby and unless heavily into excessive drug and alcohol use (haha!) will not roll over on them, even without a nursing nest.

I was so happy when I finally learned to nurse while in bed...better sleep for me, DH, and baby.

Hope this helps!
-Shannon

colette317
08-21-2004, 12:53 AM
Shannon,

Thank you! I was thinking it might be fine without any extraneous products...but had received a lot of negative feedback from friends.

Colette

P.S. Ellen is SO CUTE! :–)