PDA

View Full Version : Sheets for Graco Travel Lite Crib

hmhopkins77
08-18-2004, 12:29 AM
Any suggestions for sheets for the Graco Travel Lite crib? I don't like the idea of the cotton/polyester Graco sheets and have heard that for the Pack 'N Play, they are scratchy.

Thanks!
Heather

jillc
08-18-2004, 02:03 AM
Hi Heather,

We had my DD sleeping in the Travel Lite Crib next to our bed until about 2 weeks ago when she outgrew it - sigh - she just turned 5 months old, and now she's sleeping in her big crib in her own room. I'm kinda bummed b/c I miss having her so close by!

Anyhow... sorry to have gotten "mooshy" about my baby growing up so fast... :)

I opened some packages of bassinet sheets at Babies R Us & tried them on the display model in the store, and ended up buying 2 Gerber cotton fitted bassinet sheets that worked great & are really soft like jersey knit sheets. They were a bit of a snug fit around the mattress, but they always stayed put, even with a thin waterproof pad underneath. I bought a teddy bear print sheet & a white one - there are only 3 or 4 color/print options.

I also had Cher from www.sweetpeasheirlooms.com make me a few safety sheets to fit the Travel Lite Crib. The flannel one she made me is really soft & fits well, but honestly I like the Gerber sheets better - easier to get on & off the mattress & just as cozy, I think. Cher is great to work with, though.

HTH!
Jill

SAHM to Abby, my Lovebug, 3/12/04