PDA

View Full Version : Delta Hampton 3-in-1 crib at Target.com--anyone know about this?

crazymooshel
10-11-2004, 09:28 PM
I can't find ANYWHERE whether this is a knee release crib or one of those double latch kind. Does anyone have this crib? Do you have any feedback?

I cannot seem to locate the Delta website--tried the link in the Baby Bargains book and for some reason it's not working for me. Target was very friendly and tried really hard to get me the answer I needed but no luck there either. The Customer Service Rep even tried to google for the phone number for Delta for me! So thumbs up for Target, but thumbs down on not posting a very critical piece of information!

Thanks for any and all help! :P

shyviolet
10-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Sorry, I don't know anything about the crib, but I did find the Delta website. Hope you can find what you need! http://www.deltaenterprise.com/cgi-bin/delta.pl?Action=Products

crazymooshel
10-11-2004, 11:55 PM
Thanks, Kate! Sorry, that should have read that I found the site, but they don't list that crib anywhere on the site that I can find.

I'd just hate to order it, and then get it and realize that it's not what I thought it was and have to pay for shipping all over again.

Thanks for the help!
Michele

stonecali
12-27-2004, 12:40 PM
I am trying to find info on this crib too (of course, Target is no help - this is an online purchase only) and Delta has not returned my call or email). Does anyone have this crib (or the Delta Haven from Sears) and is it a knee release or double latch? THANKS SO MUCH!!!

cmariew
12-28-2004, 12:14 PM
We just got and assembled this crib for our baby due in January! It is a knee release. It is a great looking crib for the price. It arrived in perfect condition about a week and half after I ordered it.

stonecali
12-28-2004, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the info! Good, I wanted a knee-release. :) I went to Sears this morning and they have a floor model there - it was also Knee Release (the Target model is called the Delta "Hampton", the Sears is called the Delta "Haven" but I think they are exactly the same).

I think I am going to buy the sears.com Delta Haven 3-in-1 because then I can pick it up and save the $70 shipping that Target charges. The crib seemed really sturdy to me and for a floor model that has been banged around a lot, I guess that is a good sign. The hardware is not hidden and is silver so it stands out, but nothing that a little white metal paint can't fix. :)

FYI this is a wooden mattress support for those who are interested in this crib.

aquascuba
04-30-2008, 10:11 AM
The knee release is super hard to release and is not silent. We've had our crib for 1.5 years. We hardly use the release because it's hard.

Also, does anyone know how to convert it to a toddler bed?