PDA

View Full Version : Can you recommend a good baby memory/photo/record book?

Buddha Baby
12-28-2004, 01:17 PM
HI,

I wasn't sure which category to post this so I would try in this section. I am trying to find a good baby record/memory/photo book. Something that is durable, has areas to record certain information (birth stats, vaccination records, relatives, special events, etc) but also has a pages with pockets for pictures. Does anyone have any suggestions? I like the idea of a looseleaf/3-ring binder format because you can add pages, but I am willing to consider a regular bound-type format as well. Thanks so much. : )

Tracy

EDD #1 7/1/05

stefani
12-28-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi Tracy,

I have a Winnie the Pooh baby book for DS and a separate photo album. I think you can get that at Target. It is bound.

The one I really like though was from Hallmark. I like the 3 ring binder style as well, because you can rearrange and add or remove pages. It was a little expensive, but in hindsight, I wish I had splurged on it.

My suggestion is to visit your local Hallmark store. From what I can remember they had a pretty good selection.

Good luck!

vikivoly
12-28-2004, 10:16 PM
I received one as a shower gift from Hallmark. It is a 3 ring binder and sticky pages for pictures. The book retails for $35.

SashaBear
01-13-2005, 03:18 PM
I like the looks of The Story of Me. It doesnt' come with picture pockets but is a three ring binder so I'm sure you can add them. It has a very nice selection of covers, all that are fabric.

The cons of it is that its about $50 and I really dont' like the idea that it covers from birth to age 18. If I get it will most likely use this one but also do a scrapbook. I want to be able to keep track of more moments than this allows. Once you are past the first birthday all you really get is maybe one page for each birthday after that. I want more and you really can't add too many extra pages. The book isn't big enough for that but it will cover all the major moments in your child's life. But I thought it might be nice to give to my child when he/she turns 18 as an overview of their childhood.

My local mom-pop baby store carries it and I have started seeing it reviewed in baby magazines and in the advertisements in the back.

HTH

Starla
edd 3.28.05