PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Natart baby furniture?

maavernon
01-14-2005, 05:15 PM
I am going to place my order tomorrow for a Meagan crib, Justin combo dresser and bookshelf. Any feedback?

My other choices were Ragazzi Massimo collection with sleigh crib and
Morigeau NEW 6500 series

jbeans4
05-27-2005, 12:36 AM
We purchased the Logan/Meaghan pieces ourselves. Very well-made furniture. VERY heavy...I don't even think we need to bolt the dresser to the wall; I can stand on it and it doesn't move! It took 16 weeks to arrive through Buy Buy Baby (ugh!), so our baby was in a cradle for the first 2 months of his life by necessity!

The assembly instructions are HORRENDOUS. I will warn you. I had my brother put it together, since he has twin toddlers and has put together countless pieces of furniture before. It took him 6 tries to get the crib put together. I helped him, and being that I'm a technical writer, I thought maybe he was rushing through the instructions. Nope. They were terrible, and the diagrams were confusing, blurry, and just awful. What should have taken about a half hour to put together took 3.5 hours, and lots of cursing. Natart really needs better instructions, photos rather than line drawings, etc. I am worried for when we need to lower the mattress or convert to a daybed/twin bed!!

Otherwise, we like the look, feel, and craftmanship of the furniture.

-Jill