PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where I can buy a pottery barn type white floor lamp base

memedee
05-10-2005, 08:02 PM
for less than $129 which is how much Pottery Barn charges.

SummerBaby
05-10-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm not sure about floor lamps, but I got a white table lamp base that's just like a PB lamp at Target for 9.99 last year. I've found that Target knocks off tons of Pottery Barn items so I always check there before I commit to buying at PB or PBK. Good luck!

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

jenmcadams
05-12-2005, 12:10 PM
I have one from target (~$40)...you might need to buy some special hardware depending on the lampshade you pick...the white one at Target is painted metal not wood though. I also have a natural wood shade one in our nursery from PBK that I got on sale for less than $100 and it's no nicer than the Target one.

rlocksmith
05-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I wanted a Pottery Barn type floor lamp, too, but didn't have much luck finding what I wanted until I looked at Overstock.com. they have a great white floor lamp, and they offered matching shades in blue, pink and green gingham. I only paid $80 for both the shade and base and shipping was $2! It came in this week, and I've been really pleased with it.

lany
05-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Not sure how much they were, but I saw some very cute pottery barn-ish floor lamps for the nursery in TJ Maxx n' More yesterday. I haven't seen these in the regular TJ Maxx stores. I'm sure they're less than the pottery barn price tag!

saschalicks
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
I don't know if this helps but if you have an Ikea near you they have great stuff.

Jenny1225
05-16-2005, 11:33 PM
We bought a white wooden floor lamp base last week at Babies R Us for under $50. It works perfectly with the lamp shade we purchased from Pottery Barn Kids. It is available online and in the stores.