PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard about back-up at Dutailier?

jacquiro
06-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi. My husband and I ordered a Dutailier glider from USA Baby back in March (I'm due next month) and when we called the store to ask about our stuff, we were told that Dutailier stopped production for a while and now there's a back-up on their gliders. I'm upset b/c I'm so uncomfortable and would love to have my glider now, however I was told that it'll hopefully be in by late June. Just wondering if others are also having problems getting their gliders or if anyone has any other info about this.
Thanks.

nfowife
06-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Yes, I am pretty sure there is some kind of delay going on at Dutailier. I ordered a glider and ottoman at the end of January. I ordered it with a custom fabric that I provided, so I was quoted 12 weeks for delivery. Well, the glider came about 2 weeks early. But the ottoman was about 3-4 weeks late! It was annoying but I received it last week and everything was fine. I ordered mine through Babycatalog.com and they apologized on behalf of dutailier for the delay but there wasn't much they could do about it. Hopefully you'll get it in time for your little one- I probably spend at least 10 hours a day sitting in mine right now, either nursing or soothing DD and I don't know what I would do without it!