PDA

View Full Version : Amy Coe Bedding at Target?

kijip
06-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I'm not a Target fan but I have been told an office friend likes the pink stuff they have and she still needs bedding (has not registered anywhere). The prices are great...$39 for a bumper, $9 for a thick matching blanket, $9 for three receiving blankies and $9 for a crib sheet. Is the quality good? I am in charge of spending the office pool this weekend. Already have a Zolo sling for her but still have a bit to spend.

I did a search and the only things that came up were from 2 years ago so I decided to ask again...

What do you think of the quality/value of this line?

HannaAddict
06-04-2005, 10:00 PM
We have a couple of Amy Coe crib sheets and they are nice quality. They are both the brushed cotton, almost t-shirt/soft like flannel fabric. They've washed up fine, have elastic all the way around and were a great value at about $8. My SIL has the pink toile Amy Coe girl's bedding and likes it, including the bumper. I haven't really inspected it though. It is cute and as you noted, a great price.

Kimberly
DS 3/18/04

karin4
06-04-2005, 10:14 PM
We have a couple of the woven crib sheets, and I like them very much. We've had ours for almost 2 years and they fit the crib well, feel good, are very cute, and have lasted very well. I've often wished I'd picked up one of the blankets as well.

HannaAddict
06-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Hi Katie,
I was just perusing the baby clearance page on target.com and they have the pink toile Amy Coe bumper on sale for $27 and sheets for $6.29. Didn't notice if the blankets were on sale. Just fyi.

Kimberly
DS 3/18/04