PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else waiting on Dutailier glider? Late!!!

jacquiro
06-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Just wondering if we're the only ones having a problem with our glider order from USA Baby. We ordered it back in March and were assured it would be in within 12 wks. Well, 12 wks have come and gone, and my baby is due in a couple of weeks so I'm getting nervous. Spoke to the people at USA Baby today who explained that Dutailier is behind and they're shipping later this week...and that my glider should be in in around another 2-3 wks. This is making me a wreck b/c my baby might be here before the glider! Curious is anyone else is experiencing this.

nfowife
06-20-2005, 08:08 PM
I had issues with my ottoman, but I ordered from babycatalog.com . I got the glider a week or 2 early, but the glider was like a month late! It's definitely a problem with dutailier, though. I know it's frustrating! Hope you get it soon!

SarahK
06-25-2005, 11:04 PM
I ordered my Dutailier glider a couple of years ago from a different source, but during my VERY long wait I learned that Dutailier completely shuts down for a certain length of time (a month???) during the summer for vacation. UGH!!! Anyhow, my glider ended up shipping two months late--I was quite upset!

I really hope your glider comes soon!

nfowife
06-26-2005, 09:35 AM
Dutailier takes the month of August off.

marcywench
07-01-2005, 12:06 PM
I was told this when I ordered the ottoman to match my glider (that I got on clearance.) I was told it didn't add to the 12 week standard wait for special order. I'm lucky enough to have my glider. I can manage if the ottoman is late, but I sure hope it makes it on time.

mommytobe2005
07-01-2005, 10:13 PM
I ordered my glider on 5/14 (Dutailier) and I picked it up today. They told me it would be at least 12 weeks but it came in 6.

Shana