PDA

View Full Version : Where to find changing pad cover?

Expecting-girl
06-28-2005, 10:10 AM
I have the Simmons changing pad from BRU. Where can I find a cover for the pad? The terry cloth cover available at the store seems a little thin to me? Did anyone purchase another type of pad cover?

TIA -- sherida

dianna
06-30-2005, 03:42 PM
I think the nicest covers are from Pottery Barn Kids. They have a chamois chaning pad cover and it feels SOOO good. I think its about $20.

bigsis
06-30-2005, 10:42 PM
I just bought the cover from BRU. Someone recommended that we buy a 12pk of hand towels at Costco for $12. I've been using the towels to line the cover. It's easy to take it off and just put another one on in case of smears and whatever else. It's very rare that I've had to wash my actual cover...but I still do. ;)

Lovingliv
06-30-2005, 11:05 PM
I second the Pottery Barn Kids cover...it is soooooo soft!

SJ mom
07-02-2005, 10:34 AM
I have the same pad and I love the Target terry cloth covers. Fits very well, its thick, soft and cheap..its by their Circo line.

Diane

terrapin_mon
07-02-2005, 12:37 PM
I absolutely love the PBK covers too.... so soft and also the Colgate changing Pad covers I bought at Babyland. There are thin but get softer with every wash and wear really well.

And it helps to have extra covers when one is in the wash. :)

Ritu

deannanb
07-06-2005, 05:47 AM
I used the terry cloth one from BRU which is still working fine. When DS was younger, I would put a cloth diaper under him so I could wash that more often than changing the cover.