PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else waiting forever for Dutailier?

jacquiro
07-07-2005, 07:43 PM
Hi. I ordered a Dutailier glider back in March and it's still not here...it's making me nuts considering my first baby is due next week! I'm just wondering if this has been happening across the board for Dutailier or if I'm the only one experiencing such a ridiculously long wait. We were promised the glider within 12 wks and it's way past this. Sooo frustrating!

littlewilson
07-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Sorry you're having to wait so long! We ordered one around March/April, and got it in about 10 weeks, which is what we were expecting. Keep bugging the store, and try to get confirmation of what day they actually sent the order to Dutailier. From what I've heard, the orders almost always arrive in less than 12 weeks.

emmiem
07-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Dutailer is closed the whole month of July so it probably won't ship until August. You can bug the store but that won't do much good. The factory shuts down like many companies in France and Europe for one month in the summer. Some factories do it here too and let all the employees take their vacation at one time. In my town, we have the only GM factory making Corvettes. They are closed for two weeks.
Michele

racerl1
07-10-2005, 10:24 AM
I ordered mine 6/27 from Heritage Rockers, and it was a special order. It was delivered to the store on 7/8, and we picked it up yesterday. I was told that some stores hold orders so that they can place several orders at a time to save on shipping, and that is why some orders take so long to receive.